Brad Fortier, CFP®, CEP®, Retirement Planning Guru will be at The Grand Ridge Golf Club on October 11th, October 18th and October 25th presenting: Sustaining Your Ideal Retirement Lifestyle in Less Than Ideal Times.
Please join us for dinner, drinks & a candid discussion about the challenges facing today’s retirees. Reserve your place now.
What will be discussed…
- Medicare/Social security/Medicaid: What you must know about the programs in order to plan for your future.
- What pension option should I choose?
- How to expand your 401k options while working.
- How should I invest? Stocks are volatile but bond interest rates are low.
- How do I take income from my accounts upon retirement to avoid spending it down?
Who should attend? Anyone planning to retire in the next 5 years who is currently participating in their company’s 401K plan.
Thursday, October 11th, 18th or 25th
6 to 7:30 pm
The Grand Ridge Golf Club
500 Willowdale Boulevard | Luling, Louisiana
Seating is limited.